Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

graccaandscar

Hi. I'm Grace. :) Me and Scarlett made this blog because we wanted to do a colab blog together.
I still use my original blog and post most days.I don't know if this blog will stick, but, we can but try.

-About me-
I'm a fourteen year old girl from New Zealand. I have a tumblr, blog and formspring.
I take Spanish, Fabric and Art (Art and Art+)
When my nails get longer, I'm going to do this. (Credit goes to Irene)
My favourite actress' are Emma Stone and Jayma Mays (in Ghost Whisperer). Actor's? Hugh Grant, Mathew Perry, Matt Le Blanc, David Schwimmer (so basicly the entire FRIENDS cast). I dye my hair, my natural colour is orange/brown. :)
I have never read Harry Potter, or seen the movies (bar4) and only saw Twilight recently. (I was putting it off because I don't like Robert Pattinson terribly much)
I like old music just as much as new, and I don't know what I want to be when I'm older. I have a dog named Chanel (1), a cat named Salem(7) and a bird named Cinnamon(5). If you want to know anything else, don't be afraid to use my tumblr or formspring to ask (remember to say you are from blogger though!) and I will answer within 1-2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment