Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well Tommy Met Krista At The Age Of Nineteen.

Oh. My. Goodness.
Some people who play games such as The Sims 3, make people who look nice and have a nice life. Others make nice people and make them have a bad life. Or unattractive people and make them have a good life. But then there is this guy. A guy who makes unattractive people live an INSANE life. (insane because he is controlling them). This video is hilarious! But I do warn you not to watch it if you are young as it contains offensive language and sexual refrences. But other than that, it is awesome and I think anyone who is watching this should take 13 minuets out of their busy schedule to watch this because it is amazing...ly hilarious.

"I respect your argument, but check out my bowl cut."

No comments:

Post a Comment