Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

graccaandscar

hai there lovelys ^__^ this is scarlett. i have my own blogger, which i post on occasionally. i am tumblr addicted. i have flickr, fools. and i recently made a formspring. check them out (: well i suppose i should try to describe myself, but the description is pretty much the same on most things i have accounts on. i'm a fourteen year old girl from a mediocre little town in new zealand, yes that's right, the bottom of the world. if you misspell my name in anyway i will get really annoyed. i get excited when i find things with my name on because they're hard to find, i don't like meeting people with the same name as me for some reason. i completely and utterly support NOH8, TWLOHA and any other campaigns like that. i think they're amazing causes and they inspire me. be yourself, and remember that different is good. don't be ashamed of who you are, ever, you were born to be you. no matter who that is. i live for a lot of things. music, photography, traveling, family, and good friends. thread bracelets and concerts are my obsessions. i can ramble. i can be quiet. i'm me. i love old cameras and i think film cameras and polaroids are amazing. professional cameras are so ahdkahzx (; i love most music, my range is honestly huge. i think eminem is a lyrical genius, and johnny depp is my favourite actor. i have three top favourite shows; dr. who, house, and bones. i'm always tired. and i want to make my parents proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment